Production and Design Manager
Jody Ridgwell joined the Jinfo team in 2008 and is responsible for design and production. He puts together all our publications and manages workflow relating to production and deadlines.
Jody was previously a designer at a graphic design agency, and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles by Jody Ridgwell:
Jinfo Newsletter 446 Published
Thursday, 5th May 2016
Jinfo Newsletter 446 has been published. Let our proven expertise help you through thorny challenges around sources, technology or value.
Jinfo Newsletter 445 Published
Thursday, 21st April 2016
Jinfo Newsletter 445 has been published. Get our Insights & Actions Report and start work towards an improved collaborative future.
Jinfo Newsletter 444 Published
Thursday, 7th April 2016
Jinfo Newsletter 444 has been published. Find out how to use our new pricing model to take advantage of emerging opportunities.
Jinfo Newsletter 443 Published
Thursday, 24th March 2016
Jinfo Newsletter 443 has been published. Our new Research Focus will help you to achieve critical balance between generalists and specialists on your information team.
Jinfo Newsletter 442 Published
Thursday, 10th March 2016
Jinfo Newsletter 442 has been published. Use our practical guidance to drive positive change in your relationships with IT.
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021