Evaluating, negotiating and contracting to bring content and data into your organisation requires an ever-evolving set of skills and knowledge.
Jinfo supports the full range of requirements for planning, managing and communicating content purchasing strategy:
- Marketplace awareness
- Needs assessment
- Comparison & secretion
- Contract management.
- Sit within a formal procurement team
- Work with and through procurement
- Or manage contracts and vendors within your own department
... our practical assistance, approach and proprietary resources will:
- Improve dialogue with users and stakeholders
- Streamline your research on suppliers and alternatives
- And identify emerging challenges in content purchasing that may change how you want to do business.
- Article: "Risk assessment on information licensing"
- Article: "Shedding light on emerging technologies"
- Report: "Real-world ROI of external data"
- Report: "Managing your portfolio as part of your strategy"
- Webinar: "How to evaluate the ROI of current awareness"
- Consulting Workshop: "Holistic content portfolio management"
Content portfolio management [new]
"The firm wanted a solution that would be sustainable beyond the tenure of any specific member of staff and advance strategy regardless of the individual in the chair."