Optimising Your Information Service
Research teams need to deliver on more requirements whilst managing with flat or reduced resources.
Jinfo supports your ability to scale information services, with expertise and resources across the full range of optimisation steps:
- Setting strategy
- Environmental assessment
- Workflow modeling
- Service delivery
- Continuous improvement
- Stakeholder engagement
Our practical assistance, approach and proprietary resources will:
- Reshape your thinking on service management and delivery
- Guide operational, technological and personnel enhancements
- Improve visibility into capacity and performance
- Enable better communication with stakeholders and internal customers.
- Article: "Why time management matters"
- Article: "Six characteristics of the Information Centre of Excellence - where we excel, where we need to grow"
- Report: "Recipe capture and optimisation"
- Report: "Closing the confidence gap"
- Webinar: "The impact of reporting structure on your service efficiency"
- Webinar: "Measuring your service based on value and impact"
- Consulting Workshop: "Supercharge remote productivity and value"
Video summary for optimising a team of researchers
View on Vimeo
Re-engineering research service delivery [new]
Two separate departments in a busy professional services firm were undergoing a merger, as part of an overhaul of the entire knowledge and insights function. Learn how Jinfo Consulting helped created a structure and process for analysing and re-engineering workflows.
"The workshop was an enormous success, both for team-building and energy, as well as for the practical results that would support re-engineering the service."