Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
Find out about the improvements to Jinfo’s website and how we’ve enabled more streamlined viewing and saving of content and made it easier to access and navigate the site.
We’re delighted to introduce some new features to the Jinfo website, which are designed to make it easier to find, use and maximise the resources we produce.
Streamlined viewing and saving of content:
- PDF reports are displayed on the page, without having to be downloaded first (on desktop computers)
- You can email a PDF report to yourself with the click of a button
- Item starring has been streamlined
- All content is on the single domain “www.jinfo.com” for the first time
- Choose the number of items to display in a list
- URLs are now human-readable, with the item’s title appended to the URL
Login and search enhancements:
- As well as logging in with your usual MyJinfo password, you can now also log in via LinkedIn, or via a “magic link” sent by email
- The login duration has been extended, requiring fewer logins
- The new search offers up more relevant results and starts showing results as soon as you start typing, and no more adverts
- The system is now more secure and faster, with our administration having been significantly streamlined.
We’re particularly excited about these developments because they are part of a significant investment we’ve made to update our technology and create the foundation for even more improvements in the future.
Upcoming Community sessions
- The Inside Circle – let's talk suppliers,
Thursday, 29th September 2022
The final quarter can feel daunting; a busy operating period often combined with a large number of contract renewals. Negotiations are increasingly difficult; a value based approach can provide useful levers. Learn about the practical strategies you can employ to drive the negotiating process.Read on the Blog
- Are you in a proactive state of resilience? Preparing for contract negotiations
Wednesday, 13th July 2022
- The value of information remains at the heart of it all
Friday, 8th July 2022
- Meet these four requirements to make progress on information strategy
Wednesday, 29th June 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers (Community) Thursday, 29th September 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022