Are you in a "proactive state of resilience"?
15th November 2022
With the year end looming, our clients are closing out their 2022 deliverables and turning their attention to 2023 and the challenge of a more uncertain operating environment.
With around six weeks to go until the end of the year, our clients are turning their thoughts to their 2023 priorities.
Many of you are facing a more rigorous focus on managing cost, as organisations adopt a "proactive state of resilience" in anticipation of the more difficult operating environment.
At Jinfo, we are responding to that pressure:
- Our next Community session is "Cost reduction strategies for content portfolios" (22nd November), and will be an opportunity to discuss successful cost reduction strategies. This is already proving to be a popular session, so register here and complete our poll to share your expectations.
- We also recognise that most clients invest >80% of their content spend in <20% of their vendors. So, how do you realise the value and maximise the return on that investment? Our December Community session is "Holding vendors to account" (15th December 2022).
- Following our October Community session, we've published a follow-up article, "The importance of Benchmarking". The key takeaway is that benchmarking is critical to setting your strategic priorities. For instance, if you compare favourably with your peers on some activities, then spend your valuable time focusing on those parts of your operation where there are the most significant opportunities for improvement.
If you have budget left for 2022, then use it to purchase (or renew) a Jinfo Subscription. It will pay for itself many times over in 2023, I guarantee it.
- Blog post title: Are you in a "proactive state of resilience"?
- Link to this page
- View printable version
[New] Contribute to the news and current awareness survey 2023
Community session – Initial findings from the News and Current Awareness Survey
20th June 2023
"Vendor management template, news and current awareness survey, AI"
3rd May 2023
Check out our new vendor management template and contribute to our latest survey on the provision of news and current awareness services. Come along to our next Community session to discuss the impact of AI and get some great tips for managing up from our April session.Read on the Blog
- Vendor management template, news and current awareness survey, AI
3rd May 2023
- Contribute to the news and current awareness survey 2023
2nd May 2023
- More effective vendor negotiations
3rd April 2023
- Community session (TBD) (Community) 18th July 2023
- Initial findings from the News and Current Awareness Survey (Community) 20th June 2023
- Impact of artificial intelligence (Community) 23rd May 2023