Usecasehub - keeping you on top of analytics projects
Monday, 18th December 2017
Find out what we thought of Usecasehub following our early insight into Evalueserve's new tool for collaboration, oversight and governance of data analytics and AI projects.
A new tool for driving the value of data analytics projects - Usecasehub from Evalueserve - is being launched. And Jinfo has had early insight into the product.
The commercial version of Usecasehub is currently in beta form, and is due to hit the market in the early second quarter of 2018.
Bringing Mind+Machine together
Evalueserve - a global provider of systems, services and staff for research, analytics and data management - has created a new product that can create and manage a process framework for your company's data analytics projects.
When it comes to managing data analytics, some of the key problems lie in project scope creep, costs getting out of hand and being hard to manage, and not knowing where one project stops and another starts.
Jinfo's director of research, Robin Neidorf, evaluated Usecasehub and explains, "Evalueserve operates on the principle it calls Mind+Machine: essentially, the idea is that machines should be optimised to do what they do best, freeing up human minds to do what they can do best. At the same time, it's important to recognise the limitations of machines: technology will not make up for poor governance."
Filling an important need in the marketplace
Usecasehub monitors and manages data analytics projects from idea generation through to measurement, with the goal of improving results, speed of time-to-market, and even ensuring effective collaboration.
Jinfo managed to secure a walkthrough of the prototype - and a little peek at the live version as well - to discover the key objectives that make a difference between quality and chaos in analytics strategy.
"Usecasehub anticipates and addresses the barriers that prevent good governance, knowledge management and ROI achievement," adds Robin.
This Jinfo report looks at:
- How organisations manage their data analytics strategy and objectives
- How Evalueserve has created what they class as a solution - does Jinfo agree?
- What makes a difference when it comes to managing analytics strategies
- The advantages of the Usecasehub platform
- Who will benefit from the Usecasehub
- A closer look at the platform environment
- Implementation challenges
- Contact details should you wish to find out more.
- Blog post title: Usecasehub - keeping you on top of analytics projects
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Q&A with Evalueserve - straight talking on data analytics
Monday, 27th November 2017
- The emerging role of the information engineer
Wednesday, 8th February 2017
- Overview - Usecasehub from Evalueserve
Friday, 15th December 2017
Upcoming Community sessions
- The Inside Circle – let's talk suppliers,
Thursday, 29th September 2022
"Is the client always right?"
21st September 2022
Whilst user expressions of value are important, they should be treated with caution. Information leaders can offer significant value by enabling smart decisions about information products and services. Realising this potential hinges on your ability to frame the question and offer potential solutions that serve the best interests of your organisation.Read on the Blog
- Is the client always right?
Wednesday, 21st September 2022
- Portfolio Management: do your "users' expression of value" drive your decisions?
Wednesday, 17th August 2022
- Are you in a proactive state of resilience? Preparing for contract negotiations
Wednesday, 13th July 2022
- Let's talk about benchmarks (Community) Tuesday, 18th October 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers (Community) Thursday, 29th September 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022