Research update - benchmarking is just the beginning
Thursday, 12th September 2019
Find out about our full range of benchmarking resources and how you can highlight the value of your information team.
For all our love of benchmarking, the data can only give you a snapshot of today. But benchmarking is most valuable as the foundation for helping you design, or refine, your vision for the future. The full range of resources in the Research Focus, "Benchmark information services - progressing towards transformation" will get you started.
Your Jinfo Subscription gives you access to all of it. Go deeper with a Jinfo Consulting workshop for assessment and planning - the most cost-effective way to tailor our benchmarking data to your specific environment based on reporting line, team capacity, range of services and more.
For a taste of how we can help, check out our top three insights from this Research Focus, available on our blog. Or register your interest to receive them in your inbox for greater convenience. Benchmarking is just the beginning. Where will it take you?
This item was featured in the most recent Jinfo Newsletter. The Jinfo Newsletter brings you updates on Jinfo's research, latest resources and tips. If you're not yet receiving it, register here (free).
- Blog post title: Research update - benchmarking is just the beginning
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Research update - Information teams measuring impact
Thursday, 22nd August 2019
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Research update - bridging the gap between buyers and suppliers
Thursday, 25th March 2021
- Research update - our Community is your community, especially if you license content
Thursday, 11th March 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities)
Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Scorecards - setting goals and priorities (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: