Are you holding your vendors to account? Key takeaways from the December Community session
20th December 2022
Vendor management is one of the most potent ways of demonstrating your value to the wider organisation, yet it is something many clients struggle to implement.
Catch up with our recent Community Session "Holding Vendors to Account" to find out how to build a solid foundation on which to create meaningful service-level agreements and performance targets for your vendors.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Access to this article is available to Jinfo clients. Becoming a client will help your organisation:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value.
Submit the Enquiry form to find out if your organisation is already a client or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Are you holding your vendors to account? Key takeaways from the December Community session
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Holding vendors to account
Tuesday, 8th November 2022
Let's talk about managing up
20th April 2023
[New] The Jinfo Subscription is back by popular demand!
"The goalposts keep moving..."
1st March 2023
Corporate belt-tightening continues and we are all being asked to do "more with less". But how practical is it to maintain service levels with diminishing resources? Before the straw breaks the proverbial camel's back, how do information leaders proactively manage stakeholders' expectations and resist the urge to "make do and mend" when budgets are tight?Read on the Blog
- The goalposts keep moving…
1st March 2023
- What a difference a year makes….
1st February 2023
- Happy anniversary Jinfo, née FreePint
4th January 2023
- Community session [May 2023] (Community) 23rd May 2023
- Let’s talk about managing up (Community) 20th April 2023
- Let's talk offshoring strategies (Community) 9th March 2023