Product Review of Factiva (Sources - Content & Coverage)
5th December 2014
By Andrew Grave
In the second part of his review Andrew Grave explains the extensive content available through global news aggregator Factiva. This includes its new author database and Storyful videos, part of its wide social media offering. Example publications and exclusive content are also pinpointed.
Note: Full review (PDF) at /go/sub/report/2422
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Product Review of Factiva (Sources - Content & Coverage)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product Review of Factiva (Value - Competitors, Development & Pricing)
Tuesday, 16th December 2014
- Product Review of Factiva (Technology - Outputs, Analytics, Alerts, Help)
Friday, 12th December 2014
- Product Review of Factiva (Technology - Search and User Interface)
Tuesday, 9th December 2014
- Product Review of Factiva (Introduction; Contact Details)
Tuesday, 2nd December 2014
- FreePint News Survey Analysis 2014 Part 1 - Premium News Content and Preferences
Wednesday, 26th November 2014
- Sell Side of News Part 1 - Today's Competitive Landscape
Tuesday, 18th November 2014
- Q&A with Dow Jones - Part 1: What to Expect from Factiva
Wednesday, 21st May 2014
- Lex Fenwick Leaves Dow Jones; What's Next on the Factiva Rollercoaster?
Wednesday, 22nd January 2014
- Journey to DJX had "Customers' Needs in Mind"
Wednesday, 13th November 2013
- Product Review of Factiva
Wednesday, 17th December 2014
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Research update - bridging the gap between buyers and suppliers
Thursday, 25th March 2021
- Research update - our Community is your community, especially if you license content
Thursday, 11th March 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities)
Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Scorecards - setting goals and priorities (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021