New developments for pharma in AI and data analytics
19th December 2017
How is the pharmaceutical industry innovating in data analytics and visualisation techniques? This article provides an overview of recent developments in the sector and reveals how disruptive technologies such as artificial intelligence have started to make an impact. It also looks at how non-pharmaceutical companies, including Google, are developing new approaches, and highlights tools and resources for data scientists working within the sector including IBM Watson and BenevolentAI.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: New developments for pharma in AI and data analytics
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Unique characteristics of information services in biopharma
Thursday, 7th September 2017
- PharmaCircle Business Class Professional - global coverage for pharma business development
Thursday, 29th June 2017
- Market landscape - the leaders in big pharma data visualisation
Friday, 25th November 2016
Value Chain Analysis has its roots in client work, going back nearly a decade. Since then, information teams in a range of industries have adapted and applied it to a host of business challenges, with transformative results.Read on the Blog
- What can you do with Value Chain Analysis? What CAN’T you do?
Wednesday, 11th May 2022
- Trust Your Knowledge, Elevate Your Standing
Wednesday, 27th April 2022
- Change your mindset, change your world
Wednesday, 13th April 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Advance as an information leader, activate your expertise (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022
- Validating your hypothesis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022
- Foundation of Value Chain Analysis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022