Product walkthrough - RightFind XML for Mining
11th January 2018
By Scott Vine
RightFind XML for Mining is one of the business products and services offered by the Copyright Clearance Center. It enables you to quickly identify and download a collection of full-text articles from multiple publishers through a single source giving you a complete article collection for text mining. In this mini review, Jinfo takes a look at the sources, coverage and search functionality as well as future developments for the product.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: Product walkthrough - RightFind XML for Mining
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- New developments for pharma in AI and data analytics
Tuesday, 19th December 2017
- RightFind XML for Mining - a Q&A with Copyright Clearance Center (CCC)
Thursday, 13th August 2015
- PharmaCircle Business Class Professional - global coverage for pharma business development
Thursday, 29th June 2017
- Product Review of CCC RightFind Enterprise suite
Thursday, 26th March 2020
- Company landscape - Copyright Clearance Center's RightFind product suite
Friday, 7th June 2019
Collective wisdom for Jinfo clients - Community sessions
Upcoming Community sessions offer peer-based problem-solving on the challenges of information strategy:
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going, 20th January
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools, 22nd February
- Validate the value of information – you are the expert, 29th March.
Make the most of this client benefit – register today.
- Get started, then keep going, on information strategy
Tuesday, 11th January 2022
- Big ideas move forward with small steps
Wednesday, 15th December 2021
- There's no information strategy without stakeholder engagement
Wednesday, 1st December 2021
- Validate the value of information – you are the expert (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools (Community) Tuesday, 22nd February 2022
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going (Community) Thursday, 20th January 2022
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021