Mini review of AnythingResearch - US industry and market data
17th May 2019
By Andrew Lucas
In this mini review we look at AnythingResearch, a provider of market research, industry trends, business reports and financial ratios on up to 1,300 US industry and market sectors. As well as looking at the company and product, we also look at its users and value, its content and competitors, who cover a range of domestic as well as international markets and include, Markets and Markets, Grand View Research, GlobalData, and IBISWorld.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Mini review of AnythingResearch - US industry and market data
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product review of Manzama Insights
Monday, 30th September 2019
- Product review of Orbis from Bureau van Dijk - A Moody's Analytics Company
Tuesday, 6th August 2019
- Product review of D&B Hoovers
Friday, 25th January 2019
- Product review of IBISWorld
Monday, 12th June 2017
- Market landscape - providers of SWOT reports
Tuesday, 11th April 2017
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Research update - bridging the gap between buyers and suppliers
Thursday, 25th March 2021
- Research update - our Community is your community, especially if you license content
Thursday, 11th March 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities)
Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Scorecards - setting goals and priorities (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021