Evaluating information products (step two - design)
20th November 2020
In this third article in a series of five, we look at what needs to be done to lay the foundations for a successful evaluation process. We look at how to get participants involved and develop criteria for testing and documentation. We focus on a comparative analysis of patent research products conducted by the InfoCenter at Cargill, along with activities and examples of best practice.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: Evaluating information products (step two - design)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Evaluating information products (step four - outcome and learning points)
Tuesday, 24th November 2020
- Evaluating information products (step three - testing the products)
Monday, 23rd November 2020
- Evaluating information products (step one - scoping and laying the foundation)
Thursday, 19th November 2020
- Evaluating information products (introduction)
Wednesday, 18th November 2020
- How applying Centre of Excellence concepts can help product evaluation
Wednesday, 27th November 2019
Collective wisdom for Jinfo clients - Community sessions
Upcoming Community sessions offer peer-based problem-solving on the challenges of information strategy:
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going, 20th January
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools, 22nd February
- Validate the value of information – you are the expert, 29th March.
Make the most of this client benefit – register today.
- Get started, then keep going, on information strategy
Tuesday, 11th January 2022
- Big ideas move forward with small steps
Wednesday, 15th December 2021
- There's no information strategy without stakeholder engagement
Wednesday, 1st December 2021
- Validate the value of information – you are the expert (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools (Community) Tuesday, 22nd February 2022
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going (Community) Thursday, 20th January 2022
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021