Evaluating information products (step four - outcome and learning points)
24th November 2020
In this last article in a series of five, we look at the output of the final evaluation stage of the project. It covers aggregating and analysing data, and presenting recommendations and learning points. As with the previous articles, we use the example of a comprehensive comparative analysis of patent research projects conducted by the InfoCenter at Cargill and present activities and examples of best practice.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: Evaluating information products (step four - outcome and learning points)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Evaluating information products (step three - testing the products)
Monday, 23rd November 2020
- Evaluating information products (step two - design)
Friday, 20th November 2020
- Evaluating information products (step one - scoping and laying the foundation)
Thursday, 19th November 2020
- Evaluating information products (introduction)
Wednesday, 18th November 2020
- How applying Centre of Excellence concepts can help product evaluation
Wednesday, 27th November 2019
Upcoming Community sessions
- The Inside Circle – let's talk suppliers,
Thursday, 29th September 2022
"Is the client always right?"
21st September 2022
Whilst user expressions of value are important, they should be treated with caution. Information leaders can offer significant value by enabling smart decisions about information products and services. Realising this potential hinges on your ability to frame the question and offer potential solutions that serve the best interests of your organisation.Read on the Blog
- Is the client always right?
Wednesday, 21st September 2022
- Portfolio Management: do your "users' expression of value" drive your decisions?
Wednesday, 17th August 2022
- Are you in a proactive state of resilience? Preparing for contract negotiations
Wednesday, 13th July 2022
- Let's talk about benchmarks (Community) Tuesday, 18th October 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers (Community) Thursday, 29th September 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022