Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
13th July 2021
[Focus: Centre of Excellence]
For nearly a decade, Jinfo has assisted information teams with designing their own versions of the Jinfo model for an Information Centre of Excellence. Now you have a chance to compare notes, objectives and results with your peers.
If you have not yet explored the activities in the Focus on Centre of Excellence, start by reviewing the activities, which cover:
- Step one - map your services to the model
- Step two - create your Pillars of Service
- Step three - envision your Known Fors
- Step four - assess your team's characteristics
- Step five - your evolution work plan.
Then, if you missed the session, download the anonymised notes from this confidential discussion today.
Slide presentation and notes
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for Jinfo clients.
If you are a client, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
- Community event title: Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
Building competitive advantage
9th February 2023
"Happy anniversary Jinfo, née FreePint"
4th January 2023
25 years, 600 editions, 500 contributors. Jinfo has come a long way, and so has the value of information work. However, information leaders still need to win the war for talent, hold vendors to account, and keep an eye on competitors.Read on the Blog
- What a difference a year makes….
31st January 2023
- Happy anniversary Jinfo, née FreePint
4th January 2023
- 2022: the more things change, the more they stay the same
29th November 2022