Overcoming the barriers to progress on information strategy
11th January 2022
Competing priorities, lack of stakeholder buy-in, inconsistent team engagement, too much day-to-day work... These are just some of the distractions our clients face when trying to make progress on information strategy.
Although these hurdles can feel insurmountable, the truth is that with small steps, taken consistently, you can overcome them.
In this session we will share real-life success stories of how small adjustments in day-to-day activities make a big difference in making actual progress against your strategic goals.
You'll have an opportunity to apply these tips to one of your specific obstacles, brainstorm and ask questions of other participants. You’ll come away with practical ideas you can apply to overcome your own challenges.
And, the hour you invest in joining this session counts as time spent progressing your strategy.
- Tuesday, 11th January 2022 at 08:00 Pacific / 10:00 Central / 11:00 Eastern / 16:00 (GMT) / 17:00 Europe, 60 minutes.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
- Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this Community session and provide easier registration (recommended)
- Or complete the Registration Enquiry form below and we will check your access and register you for this Community session.
- Learn more about becoming a Jinfo client
- Please complete the Registration Enquiry form below and we will check if your organisation has access and contact you to confirm either way.
"My stakeholders finally understand what we do" – Senior Information Manager, manufacturing industry
Work on information strategy in 2022 with Jinfo if you want to:
- Measure, communicate and improve the ROI of information
- Consistently dedicate time to strategy, despite competing demands
- Build on methods tested and proven in other organisations.
For more on how your organisation benefits and how to get started, check out our "Spotlight on strategy".
- There's no information strategy without stakeholder engagement
Wednesday, 1st December 2021
- Measure the impact of information with Value Chain analysis
Monday, 22nd November 2021
- You know more than you think you do
Tuesday, 16th November 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals
Monday, 18th October 2021
- Community deck - teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
Thursday, 30th September 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools (Community) Tuesday, 22nd February 2022
- Overcoming the barriers to progress on information strategy (Community) Tuesday, 11th January 2022
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021