Evaluating your awareness system - now AND later
22nd October 2019
[Research Focus: Intelligence systems - intelligence 2020]
Is your current awareness system due for an overhaul or at least a review?
The days of being able to review your system every three years have passed; today we say if you are not engaged in a continuous improvement process, you are losing ground.
Technology developments continue to drive intelligence, making it a highly dynamic space in terms of tools. In addition sources change, new and niche products designed for the AI, mobile, and voice-driven search become available, and user needs change so quickly that a regular programme of review, optimisation and evaluation is necessary.
Join analyst Rebecca Brizi in this interactive Community session where we'll draw on our models and research to help you start devising a framework for review.
- Tuesday, 22nd October 2019 at 08:00 Pacific / 10:00 Central / 11:00 Eastern / 16:00 (BST) / 17:00 Europe, 60 minutes.
Slide presentation and notes
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for customers with a Jinfo Subscription.
If you have a Jinfo Subscription, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
- Community event title: Evaluating your awareness system - now AND later
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Community deck - evaluating your awareness system - now AND later
Wednesday, 30th October 2019
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Research update - bridging the gap between buyers and suppliers
Thursday, 25th March 2021
- Research update - our Community is your community, especially if you license content
Thursday, 11th March 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities)
Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Scorecards - setting goals and priorities (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021