Product review of Statista
7th October 2020
Statista is a leading statistics portal known for its charts, graphs, infographics, and dossiers but over the last few years it has also become known for its market and consumer data. With its wide range of content and expert tools it's used by enterprise customers as a one-stop-shop for its statistically-oriented data. Jinfo last looked at the product in 2013 and there have been quite a few changes since then.
This product review:
- Finds out how the company and product has evolved since we last reviewed it, with a focus on the addition of a diverse range of content and the variety of report options now available and how it proves to be of value to its two million corporate business users as well as academic institutions, consultancies, and media and marketing agencies.
- Delves into its diverse collection of 22,500 primary and secondary sources, covering around 80,000 topics and 170 industry sectors
- Explores the technological capabilities that help contribute to its intuitive and user-friendly interface and its popular dossiers as well as its many output options
- Highlights the help and training that's available to its users, including its comprehensive resources page which contains articles and videos
- Focuses on its two main competitors, eMarketer and IBISWorld Industry Reports, and looks at the strengths and weaknesses of each
- Finds out about the company's development plans as well the pricing plans for the product.
By Jan Knight
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Product review of Statista
- Pages: 23
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product review of Statista (value - help & training; competitors; development)
Monday, 12th October 2020
- Product review of Statista (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Friday, 9th October 2020
- Product review of Statista (sources - content and coverage)
Thursday, 8th October 2020
- Product review of Statista (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Wednesday, 7th October 2020
- Mini Review: Statista
Wednesday, 8th May 2013
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - aspiring to “strategic”? You’re in good company
Thursday, 18th February 2021
- Research update - assess your strategic portfolio management needs
Thursday, 4th February 2021
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Mini review of Global Market Model
Tuesday, 2nd February 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Product review of Aurora's FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021