Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
10th June 2021
[Focus: Centre of Excellence]
What is the unique contribution that your team – with your particular expertise – can make to your organisation? The ability to summarise your value helps you capture the best of what you do and describe it in succinct headlines.
In this webinar, we will walk you through the visioning activity that Jinfo uses to create your Known Fors.
To get the most out of this recording, review this article from our Focus on Centre of Excellence:
After viewing this recording, you'll be able to perform the exercise and envision the ideal future state for your Information Centre of Excellence.
If you want tailored guidance from Jinfo's experienced analysts, contact us about Consulting on Centre of Excellence today.
Webinar Recording and/or Slide Deck
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for Jinfo clients.
If you are a client, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
Holding vendors to account
Thursday, 15th December 2022
[New] The Jinfo Subscription is back by popular demand!
13th October 2022
"Are you in a "proactive state of resilience"?"
15th November 2022
With the year end looming, our clients are closing out their 2022 deliverables and turning their attention to 2023 and the challenge of a more uncertain operating environment.Read on the Blog
- 2022: the more things change, the more they stay the same
Tuesday, 29th November 2022
- Are you in a "proactive state of resilience"?
Tuesday, 15th November 2022
- Strategies for succeeding in the final quarter
Wednesday, 26th October 2022
- Let’s talk talent (Community) Tuesday, 10th January 2023
- Holding vendors to account (Community) Thursday, 15th December 2022
- Cost reduction strategies for content portfolios (Community) Tuesday, 22nd November 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022