The importance of current awareness tracking
12th January 2021
[Focus: Content Portfolio]
Staying on top of current awareness is mission critical for information centres. View this session to dig into our insights on:
- What are the goals you might have in tracking current awareness
- How to organise your thinking for setting up a tracking system
- Which KPIs are most important to collect and manage.
The report: “Jinfo model - measuring the impact of current awareness” includes the activities that will enable you to develop and manage a meaningful tracking system for your current awareness process.
Webinar Recording and/or Slide Deck
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for Jinfo clients.
If you are a client, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
Upcoming Community sessions
- The Inside Circle – let's talk suppliers,
Thursday, 29th September 2022
"Is the client always right?"
21st September 2022
Whilst user expressions of value are important, they should be treated with caution. Information leaders can offer significant value by enabling smart decisions about information products and services. Realising this potential hinges on your ability to frame the question and offer potential solutions that serve the best interests of your organisation.Read on the Blog
- Is the client always right?
Wednesday, 21st September 2022
- Portfolio Management: do your "users' expression of value" drive your decisions?
Wednesday, 17th August 2022
- Are you in a proactive state of resilience? Preparing for contract negotiations
Wednesday, 13th July 2022
- Let's talk about benchmarks (Community) Tuesday, 18th October 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers (Community) Thursday, 29th September 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022