Filter the list below:
Mini review of TIBCO Spotfire
Tuesday, 22nd May 2018
With a growing number of companies needing data analytics tools, there are plenty of products available on the market to help them do this. One such tool is data analytics platform TIBCO Spotfire, which we last reviewed in 2015. We revisit this "enterprise-class analytics platform that helps both business and technical users quickly explore data to develop actionable insights, without requiring IT intervention".
Practical Action on Jinfo's Research Focus on data analytics, from a research manager's perspective
Wednesday, 21st March 2018
The Insights and Actions report from the Research Focus, "Stake your claim in the success of data analytics", is available now for all site visitors. We asked Nancy Snell, research lead at North Highland, a worldwide consultancy firm, how she and her team have been using the data analytics resources from the Research Focus.
Data analytics - are you staking a claim for the future?
Thursday, 8th February 2018
Jinfo's 2017 survey into data analytics needs and concerns looks closely at how information professionals see their roles in this subject area, and whether more needs to be done to address concerns raised.
Insight 3 from Research Focus - leverage soft skills and learn use-cases
Friday, 2nd February 2018
In the third and final insight from the Research Focus, "Stake your claim in the success of data analytics", Jinfo's director of research, Robin Neidorf, examines why skills such as resilience and influencing power are as important as mastering the art of the use-case.
Insight 2 from Research Focus - size up the data licensing barrier
Friday, 26th January 2018
In the second insight from the Research Focus, "Stake your claim in the success of data analytics", Jinfo's director of research, Robin Neidorf, looks at why it's so essential to get on top of licensing data for analytics use.
Why isn't text mining taking off faster?
Monday, 22nd January 2018
Text mining offers many possibilities for organisations reliant on gaining new insights into data from disparate sources and for whom quicker time to market is a priority. Yet challenges in commercial licensing, complex technology and user experience seem to be holding back the potential impact. Could RightFind XML for Mining from CCC be part of the solution?
Insight 1 from Research Focus - seize the future
Wednesday, 17th January 2018
In the first insight from the Research Focus, "Stake your claim in the success of data analytics", Jinfo's director of research, Robin Neidorf, looks at how information teams should react and prepare for the new environment.
Guide to value in the Jinfo Research Focus "Stake your claim in the success of data analytics"
Friday, 12th January 2018
Andrew Lucas selects publishing highlights from the articles, reports and research published in the Research Focus "Stake your claim in the success of data analytics", from challenges and skills gaps to opportunities for information professionals to lead the way.
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021