Filter the list below:
Remote information teams assess their risks
Thursday, 7th May 2020
The challenging times we work in have thrown risk assessment into sharp focus, and present major challenges to information teams getting used to working remotely. This blog sets out the big questions teams must ask of themselves as they seek to demonstrate the value they bring to organisations.
GDPR - what it means for information professionals
Thursday, 3rd May 2018
Are you up to speed with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), an EU initiative impacting on data privacy across Europe and coming into force on 25th May?
Changes in financial research - an opportunity for information professionals?
Tuesday, 14th February 2017
The implementation of the "Markets in Financial Instruments Directive" (MiFID II) next year will impact the way in which some financial service firms, such as investment banks, provide research to clients. Information professionals can play an important part in the implementation of these changes.
Exploring risk & compliance with LexisNexis and Dun & Bradstreet
Tuesday, 31st January 2017
A growing armoury of risk and compliance products from LexisNexis Risk Solutions and Dun & Bradstreet look sure to make choices in this sector ever more competitive.
Who owns the copyright of redrawn or altered graphics?
Thursday, 19th January 2017
The internet has made so much information available that it's easy for some to think it's all free and up for grabs. But is it ok to include certain graphics in your own reports, blogs or documents, especially if you've made some changes or even redrawn them? Clare Painter's article: "How does copyright apply to tables, charts and other figures?" will give you essential tips on avoiding copyright infringements.
Exploring risk & compliance with Ideagen and Thomson Reuters
Monday, 16th January 2017
Managing risk and compliance is a must-do across industries and there's a wide range of products to choose from. In our latest postings, Jinfo contributors take a look at what Ideagen and Thomson Reuters have to offer.
Be bold to get ahead now on data analytics
Tuesday, 13th December 2016
Our "Jinfo survey on data analytics - 2016" is a must-read for getting ahead on data analytics in 2017. The take-home message from this survey is that information professionals will need to be bolder to make inroads into a field that's full of "unknowns". In a nutshell - don't allow yourself to be pushed out!
Early results on Jinfo Survey on data analytics
Monday, 17th October 2016
How involved are information professionals in data analytics projects - and how well is their expertise understood by industry leaders? Read the early results of our survey into data analytics, and complete the survey yourself to ensure you receive a copy of the report.
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021