Filter the list below:
Insight 3 from Research Focus on technology - technology never stands still
Wednesday, 30th January 2019
Access the final insight from our Research Focus, "The accidental technologist - where your expertise meets the new world". Request our Insights and Actions report for our suggestions on applying continuous improvement in a ever-changing technology environment.
Insight 2 from Research Focus on technology - core information skills are a superpower
Thursday, 17th January 2019
Read our second insight from our Research Focus, "The accidental technologist - where your expertise meets the new world". Find out how your research and information skills can remain relevant in this brave new world and access our new report.
Insight 1 from Research Focus on technology - know your context
Friday, 11th January 2019
Read the first insight from our Research Focus, "The accidental technologist - where your expertise meets the new world". Find out which variables you need to weigh up when making decisions on new technology purchases and access our new report.
Participate in Jinfo's research on technology - get a copy of the summary report
Wednesday, 31st October 2018
Take part in Jinfo's survey on technology culture, readiness and priorities in corporate information centres and receive a copy of the results as a thank you.
ConTech 2018 - a new conference on AI, data science & tech
Tuesday, 4th September 2018
Clive Snell gives an insight into the speakers and key themes for ConTech 2018, a new event focusing on data science, AI and emerging technologies, taking place in London in November.
Manzama Insights - highlights company health and context
Monday, 23rd July 2018
Following on from our product review of Manzama Base last year, we turn our attention towards the company's newest product offering, Manzama Insights, an easy-to-use market intelligence platform which not only searches content but extracts meaning and produces actionable insights using NLP and machine learning techniques.
Competitive intelligence meets current awareness in Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 5th February 2018
The current awareness and competitive intelligence space offers many options in terms of complexity of product and platform. Where does Aurora FirstLight sit in this mix?
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021