Filter the list below:
Use-cases for Dow Jones' Data, News & Analytics
Tuesday, 3rd March 2020
The Dow Jones Developer Platform, formerly known as Dow Jones DNA, launched in 2017 and gives organisations access to data, news and analytics from the company's services, including Factiva. We recently caught up with Niranjan Thomas, general manager of the developer platform and solution engineering at Dow Jones to find out more about the product, how it's used and how it fits with the "FAIR" use of data.
Jinfo survey - the role of information professionals in a data-driven world
Thursday, 27th February 2020
Jinfo survey - the role of information professionals in a data-driven world (part 3 - facing the challenges of the data world)
Thursday, 27th February 2020
In the third and final part of our analysis of what the data landscape looks like for data-focused projects in today's organisations, we look at some of the key issues faced by our survey respondents when addressing the opportunities and challenges of a data-focused future.
Jinfo survey - the role of information professionals in a data-driven world (part 2 - evolving roles of information professionals)
Wednesday, 26th February 2020
The second part of our analysis of our survey results on what the data landscape looks like in today's organisations explores the evolving roles of information teams and what changes we can expect to see in the future.
Jinfo survey - the role of information professionals in a data-driven world (part 1 - introduction and survey population)
Tuesday, 25th February 2020
Jinfo has been researching the place of information professionals in the world of data for several years now. For our Research Focus on FAIR Data we conducted a survey to gauge current data-related needs and expertise amongst information teams. In part one of a three-part analysis of these needs, we provide an overview on the industries, team sizes, and responsibilities of information teams represented by 124 respondents.
Data trends in the pharma industry
Wednesday, 19th February 2020
Information professionals within the pharma industry will no doubt be aware of the prominence of artificial intelligence and machine learning in 2020, but what other trends look set to shake the industry up this year? This article takes a look at what we can expect, including advances involving the Internet of Things and advanced analytics amongst others, and explores some of the data protection regulations worldwide.
Trends in data analytics
Monday, 17th February 2020
The increasing prevalence of digital discovery of information highlights how important data is to organisations and information professionals need to be able to keep ahead of this fast-changing world. This article looks at some of the top business intelligence trends for this year such as data discovery and real-time analytics. It also covers augmented data and analytics and the Internet of Things and looks at how information professionals can ensure they're keeping up.
Market landscape - intelligence and discovery platforms
Wednesday, 12th February 2020
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (sources - content and coverage)
Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021