Research Focus: Benchmark information services - progressing towards transformation (Jul-Sep 2019)
- Find out more about the Research Focus: Benchmark information services - progressing towards transformation
Filter the list below:
Go from "what?" to "now what?" - Jinfo Consulting's benchmarking-based assessments
Wednesday, 11th September 2019
With benchmarking, the context of data is just as important as the numbers and with Jinfo's valuable benchmarking data we can help you communicate more effectively with stakeholders and customers or find out how our Consulting workshops can help you tailor our insights to your unique situation.
Insight 3 from Research Focus on benchmarking - yes, you can measure impact
Tuesday, 27th August 2019
Are you confident that you've got the right metrics in place to demonstrate the value of your information service? Read our blog to doublecheck and find how you can move your metrics to the next level.
Insight 2 from Research Focus on benchmarking - do you have your measurements?
Thursday, 1st August 2019
In order to benchmark your information service against other services you need data. Find out the top three variables you may be missing.
Plan, communicate and adapt from a foundation in benchmarking
Wednesday, 3rd July 2019
How can you use the data from Jinfo's benchmarking research to move your organisation forward?
Insight 1 from Research Focus on benchmarking - the most important variable may surprise you
Monday, 1st July 2019
As part of Jinfo's Research Focus, "Benchmark information services - progressing towards transformation", we identify which is the most influential datapoint for determining the highest value of and potential for your department in your organisation.
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Research update - bridging the gap between buyers and suppliers
Thursday, 25th March 2021
- Research update - our Community is your community, especially if you license content
Thursday, 11th March 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities)
Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Scorecards - setting goals and priorities (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021