Research Focus: Benchmark information services - progressing towards transformation (Jul-Sep 2019)
- Find out more about the Research Focus: Benchmark information services - progressing towards transformation
Filter the list below:
Go from "what?" to "now what?" - Jinfo Consulting's benchmarking-based assessments
Wednesday, 11th September 2019
With benchmarking, the context of data is just as important as the numbers and with Jinfo's valuable benchmarking data we can help you communicate more effectively with stakeholders and customers or find out how our Consulting workshops can help you tailor our insights to your unique situation.
Insight 3 from Research Focus on benchmarking - yes, you can measure impact
Tuesday, 27th August 2019
Are you confident that you've got the right metrics in place to demonstrate the value of your information service? Read our blog to doublecheck and find how you can move your metrics to the next level.
Insight 2 from Research Focus on benchmarking - do you have your measurements?
Thursday, 1st August 2019
In order to benchmark your information service against other services you need data. Find out the top three variables you may be missing.
Plan, communicate and adapt from a foundation in benchmarking
Wednesday, 3rd July 2019
How can you use the data from Jinfo's benchmarking research to move your organisation forward?
Insight 1 from Research Focus on benchmarking - the most important variable may surprise you
Monday, 1st July 2019
As part of Jinfo's Research Focus, "Benchmark information services - progressing towards transformation", we identify which is the most influential datapoint for determining the highest value of and potential for your department in your organisation.
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021