Information service quality
Filter the list below:
Webinar deck - risk assessment on information service quality
Download the deck and notes from our May Webinar, "Risk assessment on information service quality - find your strengths" led by Rebecca Brizi.
Jinfo's article, "Risk assessment on information service quality" identifies four facets to analyse to answer the question: how do you maintain high...
Wednesday, 27th May 2020
Risk assessment on information service quality
Tuesday, 5th May 2020
Whilst your business may be running smoothly now, have you considered what would happen if an unexpected event interrupted your ability to provide a continuous, high-quality service? This article looks at some of the challenges that could arise along with a practical worksheet you can use to address them.
Note: This article is part of the Focus on Risk Assessment.
Operational components of a remote team
When organising remote work, many managers want to start by addressing communication channels. But unless department operations are organised to support remote teamwork, communication will always plug a leak rather than fix a problem.
In this webinar we will:
Outline the four operational...
21st April 2020
Market landscape - project management tools
In this market landscape, we look at eight of the most popular project management tools available:
Typically, these tools will work for both individuals as well as for collaborating teams. The more...
Tuesday, 7th April 2020
Right tools for the job - Jinfo for optimising an information team
Monday, 9th December 2019
The right tools make the job easier, faster, even cheaper. Jinfo's latest research offers a sampler of tools designed to make your work easier, freeing you up for higher-value work - the fundamental goal of all optimisation efforts.
Jinfo model - recipe capture and optimisation
Having an optimised workflow involves making more efficient use of people's time and to do this you need to identify common activities by creating a "recipe" for each of them. This model looks at how you and others can achieve this with the help of our framework which enables you to make the best...
Monday, 7th October 2019
To manage capacity, know your objectives - Jinfo for optimising your information service
Monday, 2nd September 2019
How you optimise your information service will depend on your overall objectives. These will invariably change over time but Jinfo's research which captured and reported comparable data across a range of industries and organisations can help. Find out how else we can help you better align your skills and time with those of your customers.
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - aspiring to “strategic”? You’re in good company
Thursday, 18th February 2021
- Research update - assess your strategic portfolio management needs
Thursday, 4th February 2021
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Mini review of Global Market Model
Tuesday, 2nd February 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Product review of Aurora's FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021