Information service quality
Filter the list below:
Webinar deck - risk assessment on information service quality
Download the deck and notes from our May Webinar, "Risk assessment on information service quality - find your strengths" led by Rebecca Brizi.
Jinfo's article, "Risk assessment on information service quality" identifies four facets to analyse to answer the question: how do you maintain high...
Wednesday, 27th May 2020
Risk assessment on information service quality
Tuesday, 5th May 2020
Whilst your business may be running smoothly now, have you considered what would happen if an unexpected event interrupted your ability to provide a continuous, high-quality service? This article looks at some of the challenges that could arise along with a practical worksheet you can use to address them.
Note: This article is part of the Focus on Risk Assessment.
Operational components of a remote team
When organising remote work, many managers want to start by addressing communication channels. But unless department operations are organised to support remote teamwork, communication will always plug a leak rather than fix a problem.
In this webinar we will:
Outline the four operational...
21st April 2020
Market landscape - project management tools
In this market landscape, we look at eight of the most popular project management tools available:
Typically, these tools will work for both individuals as well as for collaborating teams. The more...
Tuesday, 7th April 2020
Right tools for the job - Jinfo for optimising an information team
Monday, 9th December 2019
The right tools make the job easier, faster, even cheaper. Jinfo's latest research offers a sampler of tools designed to make your work easier, freeing you up for higher-value work - the fundamental goal of all optimisation efforts.
Jinfo model - recipe capture and optimisation
Having an optimised workflow involves making more efficient use of people's time and to do this you need to identify common activities by creating a "recipe" for each of them. This model looks at how you and others can achieve this with the help of our framework which enables you to make the best...
Monday, 7th October 2019
To manage capacity, know your objectives - Jinfo for optimising your information service
Monday, 2nd September 2019
How you optimise your information service will depend on your overall objectives. These will invariably change over time but Jinfo's research which captured and reported comparable data across a range of industries and organisations can help. Find out how else we can help you better align your skills and time with those of your customers.
Latest in this Focus: Get started adapting the model to your environment with step-by-step guidance on practical activities for strategic planning. Define your own future where information is a strategic asset to your organisation.
What clients say about Centre of Excellence:
"My colleagues and I used your Known Fors activity, and we now have a vision as to who we are going to be. We already achieved ROI... a sincere thanks!" Director of Research and Information Services, international law firm
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - one process, three new tangible benefits
Thursday, 22nd July 2021
- Research update - resolve the frustrations of content portfolio management
Thursday, 8th July 2021
- Research update - what do you want to be known for?
Thursday, 17th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step two - create your Pillars of Service)
Wednesday, 26th May 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics) (Webinar) Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors) (Webinar) Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step two - create your Pillars of Service) (Webinar) Wednesday, 26th May 2021