Information team management
Filter the list below:
Webinar deck - risk assessment on information team management
Download the deck and notes from our May Webinar, "Risk assessment on information team management - capacity and sustainability" led by Rebecca Brizi.
Jinfo's article, "Risk assessment on information team management" identifies four components for review to confirm that you are managing risks...
Wednesday, 27th May 2020
Remote information teams assess their risks
Thursday, 7th May 2020
The challenging times we work in have thrown risk assessment into sharp focus, and present major challenges to information teams getting used to working remotely. This blog sets out the big questions teams must ask of themselves as they seek to demonstrate the value they bring to organisations.
Risk assessment on information team management
Thursday, 7th May 2020
Working remotely within a team can initially be plain sailing but after a few weeks, productivity may begin to be adversely affected. To enable you to address the long-term risks of managing your information team, we have developed a worksheet to help you analyse and improve the key components of team management including, communication, collaboration, culture and accountability.
Note: This article is part of the Focus on Risk Assessment.
Community deck - how to set the right norms for your team
Download the deck and anonymised notes from our April Community session "How to set the right norms for your team".
In this community session we address the key challenges in managing remote team, discussing:
How to set good norms for everyone on your team
Balancing work practices with...
Thursday, 23rd April 2020
Communication components of a remote team
Remote working requires good communication. The tools matter, but do not automatically provide a solution. Communication standards and practices must first be determined and implemented. Through research and our own experience, Jinfo has identified three key components of successful remote...
22nd April 2020
How to set the right norms for your team
The most important part of remote work is not the tools, but rather the people using those tools. Managing at a distance requires setting the correct expectations for everybody on the team and maintaining project visibility, without trying to micro-manage each individual activity.
16th April 2020
Three elements of remote team success
Success in remote working is about more than technology. Our research and business experience suggests that there are three variables that matter most in remote team and customer communication.
Join this webinar to learn how to learn:
What are the three key elements to remote team success...
7th April 2020
Latest in this Focus: Get started adapting the model to your environment with step-by-step guidance on practical activities for strategic planning. Define your own future where information is a strategic asset to your organisation.
What clients say about Centre of Excellence:
"My colleagues and I used your Known Fors activity, and we now have a vision as to who we are going to be. We already achieved ROI... a sincere thanks!" Director of Research and Information Services, international law firm
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - one process, three new tangible benefits
Thursday, 22nd July 2021
- Research update - resolve the frustrations of content portfolio management
Thursday, 8th July 2021
- Research update - what do you want to be known for?
Thursday, 17th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step two - create your Pillars of Service)
Wednesday, 26th May 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics) (Webinar) Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors) (Webinar) Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step two - create your Pillars of Service) (Webinar) Wednesday, 26th May 2021