Save time. Define, communicate and measure information value.
Get insight into what the best companies do.
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Benefit from our research
Get access to our unique insights, trend analysis and practical guidance.
Articles, reports and webinars that help you save time and money and plan for the future... any time, without leaving your desk.
A Jinfo Subscription gives access to Content and Community
Sign in to MyJinfo if you already have a Jinfo Subscription
Bring our insights in-house and make strategic changes in operations, enhance stakeholder relationships and future-proof your information service.
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Here are some ways to explore Jinfo's insights and keep in touch with our latest research
All Jinfo content is tagged with Categories, which are grouped into information sources, technology and value.
- Sources: Company, Competitive intelligence, News, Social Media, more ...
- Technology: Social tools, Content management, Search more ...
- Value: Information purchasing, Services management, Strategy more ...
The latest news about how Jinfo helps you raise the value of information in your enterprise.
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team" 8th April
- Research update - bridging the gap between buyers and suppliers 25th March
- Research update - our Community is your community, especially if you license content 11th March
- Research update - aspiring to “strategic”? You’re in good company 18th February
- more ...
Latest Subscription Resources
What's new and popular?
The latest additions, on one page
Register for our free twice-monthly email newsletter to keep aware of the latest resources.
Read number 564 – Thursday, 8th April 2021
"Our [content portfolio] briefing updated our knowledge of best practice – documenting our product evaluations properly, working with end-users to help them understand the difference between licensing and purchasing, and establishing consistent processes across the team. The reminder to re-invest in the basics is so helpful, especially from an external party."
Global administrator of information contracts, consulting firm