Become a more strategic content portfolio manager.
Jinfo's Focus on Content Portfolio includes:
- Our practical framework for strategic management
- Unique marketplace overviews to keep you informed.
Plus, our Community sessions give you peer-group interactions with other professionals responsible for content portfolio management - confidential, frank and practical.
All articles, reports, webinars and Community sessions are included with a Jinfo Subscription. Learn more and purchase »
What's your priority?
Use our self-assessment worksheet to determine your pathway towards more strategic portfolio management:
Activities-based articles and reports to update your skills
Need guidance? Recorded Webinars
Go deeper into "how to," in our Webinars, featuring examples and walkthroughs of best practice
12th January 2021
19th January 2021
How do other information teams do it? Community dialogue
Content licensing professionals are a select group with unique skills and knowledge. Jinfo Community sessions in our Focus on Content Portfolio enable you to learn with and from, share ideas, and network with your peers, unlike anything else in the industry.
5th November 2020
8th December 2020
2nd March 2021
23rd March 2021
13th April 2021
Every portfolio is unique. Get tailored assistance on creating and operating a portfolio strategy, developing evaluation protocols or staying on top of industry developments with Jinfo Consulting.
- Align your portfolio with what your business values
- Strengthen your negotiating position
- Communicate with stakeholders more effectively regarding the value of external content
- Improve the value of external content based on data.
Latest product coverage:
- Report: Product review of Aurora's FirstLight
- Report: Market landscape - patent products
- Report: Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
- Report: Product review of Nexis Newsdesk
- Article: Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
- Article: Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
- Article: Product review of Aurora's FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
- Article: Product review of Aurora's FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Explore all the resources in this Focus
Access our Content and join your peers in our unique Community sessions.
A Jinfo Subscription starts at £2500 per year.