Focus on Content Portfolio
Store complex information, support communications and share knowledge with scorecards.
Jinfo's methodology for creating scorecards walks you through questions to ask and decisions to make, including:
- Identifying your business goals and audiences for scorecards
- Connecting available data with scoring facets
- Effective design for clear communications
Articles incorporate hands-on activities and guidance. Webinars walk you through these activities. And in Community sessions, you can discuss your progress, challenges and results with your peers and with knowledgeable Jinfo analysts.
All articles, reports, webinars and Community sessions are included with a Jinfo Subscription. Learn more and purchase »
Work on your own – Content
Tailor scorecards to your needs with these activities
How do other information teams do it? Community dialogue
Content licensing professionals are a select group with unique skills and knowledge. Jinfo Community sessions in our Focus on Content Portfolio enable you to learn with and from, share ideas, and network with your peers, unlike anything else in the industry.
Tailored assistance with Consulting
Scorecards are powerful tools, and they take a lot of strategic, creative thinking to develop. Get tailored assistance on developing Scorecards that address your specific goals, through tailored work with a Jinfo analyst. Learn more about Jinfo Consulting today.
Please contact me to:
- Discuss how your organisation's priorities fit in with Jinfo Focus areas
- Get recommendations for where to start with activities and Community sessions
- Explore options for tailored work within the Focus areas."
- Align your portfolio with what your business values
- Strengthen your negotiating position
- Communicate with stakeholders more effectively regarding the value of external content
- Improve the value of external content based on data.