Scorecards - designing and documenting scoring systems
20th April 2021
[Focus: Content Portfolio]
Useful scorecards for product evaluation, stakeholder communication and negotiation support include the components you care about and reflect a scoring system that makes sense to you.
In this webinar, Jinfo's Director of Research Robin Neidorf walked through the activities we designed to enable you to tackle this stage of the scorecard development process.
To get the most out of this recording, first review these articles from the "Scorecards" section of Jinfo’s Focus on Content Portfolio:
After reviewing this recording, you’ll have further insight into the questions you need to answer about your scoring criteria in order to develop your scorecards.
Webinar Recording and/or Slide Deck
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for Jinfo clients.
If you are a client, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
Collective wisdom for Jinfo clients - Community sessions
Upcoming Community sessions offer peer-based problem-solving on the challenges of information strategy:
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going, 20th January
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools, 22nd February
- Validate the value of information – you are the expert, 29th March.
Make the most of this client benefit – register today.
- Get started, then keep going, on information strategy
Tuesday, 11th January 2022
- Big ideas move forward with small steps
Wednesday, 15th December 2021
- There's no information strategy without stakeholder engagement
Wednesday, 1st December 2021
- Validate the value of information – you are the expert (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools (Community) Tuesday, 22nd February 2022
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going (Community) Thursday, 20th January 2022
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021