Reports that help raise the value of information in your organisation, available to Jinfo clients.
Prior to completing this activity, watch the recorded webinar for Step seven, "Ready, aim, fire...
Prior to completing this activity, watch the recorded webinar for Step six, "Making strategy op...
The foundation of Value Chain Analysis requires you to shift your mindset to focus on a question tha...
You are more than an information expert: you are an information leader, working as an advisor and co...
The most effective and strategic information teams are the ones that evolve into internal informatio...
Your strategy is your vision of what’s possible. It’s important and rewarding, but often...
Upcoming Community sessions
- The Inside Circle – let's talk suppliers,
Thursday, 29th September 2022
"Is the client always right?"
21st September 2022
Whilst user expressions of value are important, they should be treated with caution. Information leaders can offer significant value by enabling smart decisions about information products and services. Realising this potential hinges on your ability to frame the question and offer potential solutions that serve the best interests of your organisation.Read on the Blog
- Is the client always right?
Wednesday, 21st September 2022
- Portfolio Management: do your "users' expression of value" drive your decisions?
Wednesday, 17th August 2022
- Are you in a proactive state of resilience? Preparing for contract negotiations
Wednesday, 13th July 2022
- Let's talk about benchmarks (Community) Tuesday, 18th October 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers (Community) Thursday, 29th September 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022