Grounded in original research, Jinfo Content helps you turn our insight into action on critical information challenges.
Available through a Jinfo Subscription, our articles, reports and webinars bring you practical ideas, case studies, tips and models for change.
Filter the list below:
Scorecards - selecting components and designing scoring systems
14th April 2021
Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities)
13th April 2021
Scorecards are a useful tool when it comes to content licensing. This article is the first of five that guides you through a series of activities to help you design and create your own scorecards. This first article helps you define your goals and set your priorities.
Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
1st April 2021
Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
17th February 2021
In the second of a five-part series of articles looking at intelligence systems, we explore the interactive options available. This article looks at Aurora’s FirstLight, InfoDesk, InfoNgen, Comintelli’s Intelligence2day and Northern Light’s SinglePoint with a particular focus on dashboard and collaborative features.
Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
16th February 2021
This is the first in a five-part series of articles looking at the content management features of intelligence systems. This article describes the components of an intelligence system, the type of content it's likely to include as well as a scorecard for content management features. All-in-one products covered include Factiva, Nexis Newsdesk, NewsEdge, and Northern Light's SinglePoint. We also look at platform-only products including Aurora's FirstLight, InfoDesk, InfoNgen and Intelligence2day.
Mini review of Global Market Model
2nd February 2021
Global Market Model by The Business Research Company is a market intelligence tool designed to help companies find new customers, understand competitors and analyse global markets. This mini review looks at the company behind the product, as well as its extensive database of economic and market data and forecasts. We find out what changes have been made to the product since Jinfo last reviewed it a couple of years ago. We also take a look at some of its competitors, including Euromonitor’s Passport, MarketLine’s Advantage, IBISWorld, and Fitch Solutions Country Risk & Industry Research.
Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces
12th January 2021
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Research update - bridging the gap between buyers and suppliers
Thursday, 25th March 2021
- Research update - our Community is your community, especially if you license content
Thursday, 11th March 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities)
Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them (Community) Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Scorecards - selecting components and designing scoring systems (Webinar) Tuesday, 4th May 2021
- Scorecards - setting goals and priorities (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: