Grounded in original research, Jinfo Content helps you turn our insight into action on critical information challenges.
Available through a Jinfo Subscription, our articles, reports and recorded webinars bring you practical ideas, case studies, tips and models for change.
Filter the list below:
News and current awareness survey 2023 – the legal sector
30th August 2023
The impact of (generative) artificial intelligence
30th May 2023
Building competitive advantage – key takeaways from the February Community Session
14th February 2023
Most organisations today have competitive intelligence capabilities, they just aren’t necessarily formally named "competitive intelligence". Understanding the competitive environment, the opportunities, and the challenges that an organisation faces is essential for both survival and growth.
Many information leaders are either already directly involved in supporting intelligence activities within their organisation or, if not, they are exploring how they can become more involved. Our February 2023 Community session was an opportunity to discuss what competitive intelligence looks like in reality and how information leaders can have more impact.
Learn about the vital role of nurturing the talent pipeline and succession. There's now a legal cut of our news and current awareness survey. And a real need for information managers to assert themselves to maximise the value of generative AI and mitigate the risks.Read on the Blog
- Talent management, legal news cut, generative AI developments and new products
5th September 2023
- News and current awareness, GenAI, talent development and pharma and bioscience CI are in all in our sights
2nd August 2023
- GenAI developments and competitive intelligence in pharma and biosciences
4th July 2023
- Legal implications of licensing third party content for GenAI (Community) 24th October 2023
- Managing the talent pipeline & succession (Community) 14th September 2023
- The impact of AI – how are vendors responding? (Community) 20th July 2023