We work with information leaders on their information strategy.
Jinfo connects information strategy to business outcomes by:
- Engaging with senior-level stakeholders on information-related initiatives and decisions
- Prioritising strategic information projects over information transactions
- Capturing Measuring the ROI of investments in information against business objectives.
Jinfo has various Focus areas, through which we have developed proprietary, data-driven methodologies for managing, valuing and strengthening information products, services and expertise (click to learn more):
A Jinfo Subscription gives you access to all the articles, reports and webinars in these Focus areas, as well as future Community sessions and our entire archive.
We work with information leaders to:
- Make time for strategic planning amidst competing priorities
- Provide industry-wide, research-driven perspectives, insights and experience to develop information strategy
- Streamline process with proven methodologies
- Connect them to their global peer group.
Talk to us about how to apply our unique insights to your information strategy:
"I thought the Community session was really interesting. It was helpful to think about managing vendors in the same way as managing a member of my team. I will definitely be putting your tips into practice with some of our vendors".
Information Leader, financial services
Jinfo is a worldwide team of information experts and practitioners
Get answers to common questions about Jinfo
Keep up to date: