For over 20 years, Jinfo has helped information professionals turn evolution in information sources and technology into practical actions.
From our early days of helping researchers use the web for business to today's leading edge research on the role of source expertise in data analytics, Jinfo names, studies, and provides guidance on the most pressing opportunities and risks you face while steering information strategy and practice in your organisation.
Original research is the foundation of everything we do. We examine the big challenges in business and how information expertise influences how you address those challenges.
- All our research is founded on the premise that three interrelated areas form effective information strategy: Sources, Technology and Value. These drive our Categories.
- Every quarter, we take a practical, real-world look at these areas through a Research Focus.
Get access to Jinfo's insights and apply them to your world:
- Content: Access to articles, reports and webinars, for you to read and use
- Community: Participate in facilitated discussion, to work through challenges with your peers and Jinfo's team of experts
- Consulting: Get custom support, as we work with you to apply and adapt our insights to your needs.
Keep up to date:
We talk with professionals every day who are reframing information expertise as essential to their organisations' success. They have minimised "transactional" interactions with different parts of the business and focus instead on strategic value.
Start the conversation with me to gauge your current information assets and resources to make the same leap.
About Jinfo (PDF)
Jinfo is a worldwide team of information experts and practitioners
"I need help and tips with the Subscription" - "Can I contribute?" - "What's the story behind Jinfo?"
"One of the benefits of Jinfo's Value Chain consulting work was getting to know ourselves better. Now, we're able to use it as a foundation to reach out to and better understand our users' needs – to walk in their shoes. Our reporting line doesn't have the expertise in our kind of work, so having Jinfo's framework to set expectations for them was really powerful."
Lead, External Information and Knowledge Management, agribusiness