Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities)
20th April 2021
[Focus: Content Portfolio]
Scorecards are a compelling concept to support the evaluation of products and vendors, communication with stakeholders and licence negotiations.
Jinfo has developed a comprehensive guide to the thinking process to follow in order to craft useful – and manageable – scorecards. It starts with setting your goals and priorities for developing scorecards in the first place.
During this Webinar, Jinfo’s Director of Research Robin Neidorf walked through the activity described in this article in the Scorecards track of our Focus on Content Portfolio:
Review the recording, and kick off your scorecard development process with greater confidence.
Webinar Recording and/or Slide Deck
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for customers with a Jinfo Subscription.
If you have a Jinfo Subscription, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
Latest in this Focus: Scorecards. Use Jinfo's step-by-step methodology to craft scorecards to strengthen negotiations, communicate with stakeholders, compare value of products and manage your portfolio more strategically.
What's your priority?
Use our self-assessment worksheet to determine your pathway towards more strategic portfolio management:
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - solve three problems when you develop scorecards
Thursday, 6th May 2021
- Research update - start with scorecards - adapt and adopt, for far-reaching benefit
Thursday, 22nd April 2021
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step five - capture inputs)
Tuesday, 18th May 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step four - document scores)
Thursday, 22nd April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step three - design your scoring system)
Wednesday, 21st April 2021
- Community deck - negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A
Monday, 26th April 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them (Community) Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Scorecards - designing and documenting scoring systems (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step two - select components) (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities) (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021