Community deck - teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
30th September 2021
Value, costs, usage, preferences... all of these are part of most budget conversations, whether explicitly or implicitly.
Many of our customers are seeing increased pressure on their buying budgets and demands. In this Community session, we examined ideas on building meaningful conversations based on the value that content and information products deliver to your organisation.
Information licensing professionals discussed their preparation for challenging and complex conversations with both stakeholders and suppliers. We analysed specific examples to help participants apply relevant strategies to their own situations.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Report title: Community deck - teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
- Pages: 23
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
Thursday, 22nd July 2021
Upcoming Community sessions
- The Inside Circle – let's talk suppliers,
Thursday, 29th September 2022
The final quarter can feel daunting; a busy operating period often combined with a large number of contract renewals. Negotiations are increasingly difficult; a value based approach can provide useful levers. Learn about the practical strategies you can employ to drive the negotiating process.Read on the Blog
- Are you in a proactive state of resilience? Preparing for contract negotiations
Wednesday, 13th July 2022
- The value of information remains at the heart of it all
Friday, 8th July 2022
- Meet these four requirements to make progress on information strategy
Wednesday, 29th June 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers (Community) Thursday, 29th September 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022