Community deck - teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
30th September 2021
Value, costs, usage, preferences... all of these are part of most budget conversations, whether explicitly or implicitly.
Many of our customers are seeing increased pressure on their buying budgets and demands. In this Community session, we examined ideas on building meaningful conversations based on the value that content and information products deliver to your organisation.
Information licensing professionals discussed their preparation for challenging and complex conversations with both stakeholders and suppliers. We analysed specific examples to help participants apply relevant strategies to their own situations.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
Access to this report is available through a Jinfo Subscription, which will help your organisation:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value.
Contact us to find out if your organisation already has a Jinfo Subscription.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Community deck - teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
- Pages: 23
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
Thursday, 22nd July 2021
Jinfo Community session
26th March 2024
GenAI and ESG wisdom of the Jinfo crowd
13th February 2024
Jinfo February 2024 Update
14th February 2024
- GenAI and ESG wisdom of the Jinfo crowd
13th February 2024
- Talking to vendors, talking to buyers (ESG, GenAI and YouTube)
10th January 2024
- Review of the industry in 2023, and our 2024 plans
20th December 2023