Community deck - teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
30th September 2021
Value, costs, usage, preferences... all of these are part of most budget conversations, whether explicitly or implicitly.
Many of our customers are seeing increased pressure on their buying budgets and demands. In this Community session, we examined ideas on building meaningful conversations based on the value that content and information products deliver to your organisation.
Information licensing professionals discussed their preparation for challenging and complex conversations with both stakeholders and suppliers. We analysed specific examples to help participants apply relevant strategies to their own situations.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Report title: Community deck - teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
- Pages: 23
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
Thursday, 22nd July 2021
Collective wisdom for Jinfo clients - Community sessions
Upcoming Community sessions offer peer-based problem-solving on the challenges of information strategy:
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going, 20th January
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools, 22nd February
- Validate the value of information – you are the expert, 29th March.
Make the most of this client benefit – register today.
- Get started, then keep going, on information strategy
Tuesday, 11th January 2022
- Big ideas move forward with small steps
Wednesday, 15th December 2021
- There's no information strategy without stakeholder engagement
Wednesday, 1st December 2021
- Validate the value of information – you are the expert (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools (Community) Tuesday, 22nd February 2022
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going (Community) Thursday, 20th January 2022
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021