Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
21st September 2021
[Focus: Content Portfolio]
Value, costs, usage, preferences... all of these are part of most budget conversations, whether explicitly or implicitly.
Many of our customers are seeing increased pressure on their buying budgets and demands. In this Community session, we examined ideas on building meaningful conversations based on the value that content and information products deliver to your organisation.
Information licensing professionals discussed their preparation for challenging and complex conversations with both stakeholders and suppliers. We analysed specific examples to help participants apply relevant strategies to their own situations.
Slide presentation and notes
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
If your organisation has a Jinfo Subscription, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
- Community event title: Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Community deck - teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
Thursday, 30th September 2021
Pivoting to meet the GenAI challenge
13th December 2023
Empower your stakeholders
5th December 2023
Jinfo December 2023 Update
7th December 2023
- Empower your stakeholders
5th December 2023
- "Need to know" content purchasing
8th November 2023
- How do you articulate your value? Do you need to licence content for generative AI? Are you planning for your succession?
3rd October 2023
- Pivoting to meet the GenAI challenge (Community) 13th December 2023
- Content portfolio needs analysis (Community) 16th November 2023
- Legal implications of licensing third party content for GenAI (Community) 24th October 2023