Are you holding your vendors to account? Key takeaways from the December Community session
20th December 2022
Vendor management is one of the most potent ways of demonstrating your value to the wider organisation, yet it is something many clients struggle to implement.
Catch up with our recent Community Session "Holding Vendors to Account" to find out how to build a solid foundation on which to create meaningful service-level agreements and performance targets for your vendors.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
Access to this article is available through a Jinfo Subscription, which will help your organisation:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value.
Contact us to find out if your organisation already has a Jinfo Subscription.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Are you holding your vendors to account? Key takeaways from the December Community session
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Holding vendors to account
Tuesday, 8th November 2022
[New] Contribute to the news and current awareness survey 2023
Community session – Initial findings from the News and Current Awareness Survey
20th June 2023
"Vendor management template, news and current awareness survey, AI"
3rd May 2023
Check out our new vendor management template and contribute to our latest survey on the provision of news and current awareness services. Come along to our next Community session to discuss the impact of AI and get some great tips for managing up from our April session.Read on the Blog
- Vendor management template, news and current awareness survey, AI
3rd May 2023
- Contribute to the news and current awareness survey 2023
2nd May 2023
- More effective vendor negotiations
3rd April 2023
- Community session (TBD) (Community) 18th July 2023
- Initial findings from the News and Current Awareness Survey (Community) 20th June 2023
- Impact of artificial intelligence (Community) 23rd May 2023