Holding vendors to account
15th December 2022
[Focus: Content Portfolio]
Proactive vendor management programmes shine a spotlight on supplier performance, ensuring they comply with relevant service level agreements, key performance indicators and associated contractual obligations.
During this session, colleagues shared, discussed and explored practical steps to proactively manage suppliers, including:
- Meaningful SLA's and KPIs
- Tracking vendor performance
- Reporting mechanisms
- Remedies and remediation.
This Community session continues our series of events within the Focus on Content Portfolio.
View the article, "Are you holding your vendors to account? Key takeaways from the December Community session", to review the anonymised notes from our discussion and catch up on what you missed or reflect on what you heard.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
Access to this Community session is available through a Jinfo Subscription, which will help your organisation:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value.
Please complete the Registration Enquiry form below and we will check if your organisation has access and contact you to confirm either way.
Contact us to find out if your organisation already has a Jinfo Subscription.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Are you holding your vendors to account? Key takeaways from the December Community session
Tuesday, 20th December 2022
Learn about the vital role of nurturing the talent pipeline and succession. There's now a legal cut of our news and current awareness survey. And a real need for information managers to assert themselves to maximise the value of generative AI and mitigate the risks.Read on the Blog
- Talent management, legal news cut, generative AI developments and new products
5th September 2023
- News and current awareness, GenAI, talent development and pharma and bioscience CI are in all in our sights
2nd August 2023
- GenAI developments and competitive intelligence in pharma and biosciences
4th July 2023
- Legal implications of licensing third party content for GenAI (Community) 24th October 2023
- Managing the talent pipeline & succession (Community) 14th September 2023
- The impact of AI – how are vendors responding? (Community) 20th July 2023