Three takeaways from the "Let's talk suppliers" Community session
11th October 2022
When it comes to supplier engagement, good preparation is vital, proving the adage “fail to prepare, prepare to fail”. Knowing your business, understanding the perception of value and broad market knowledge enables a productive dialogue supported by multiple scenarios for a negotiation.
September’s Community Session provided an opportunity to discuss the key preparations you need to successfully work with your supplier partners to deliver successful outcomes. Whilst we discussed a range of techniques and challenges, one thing was clear: you should always start these conversations with the end in mind.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Access to this article is available to Jinfo clients. Becoming a client will help your organisation:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value.
Submit the Enquiry form to find out if your organisation is already a client or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Three takeaways from the "Let's talk suppliers" Community session
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers
Wednesday, 29th June 2022
Let's talk about managing up
20th April 2023
[New] The Jinfo Subscription is back by popular demand!
"The goalposts keep moving..."
1st March 2023
Corporate belt-tightening continues and we are all being asked to do "more with less". But how practical is it to maintain service levels with diminishing resources? Before the straw breaks the proverbial camel's back, how do information leaders proactively manage stakeholders' expectations and resist the urge to "make do and mend" when budgets are tight?Read on the Blog
- The goalposts keep moving…
1st March 2023
- What a difference a year makes….
1st February 2023
- Happy anniversary Jinfo, née FreePint
4th January 2023
- Community session [May 2023] (Community) 23rd May 2023
- Let’s talk about managing up (Community) 20th April 2023
- Let's talk offshoring strategies (Community) 9th March 2023