The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers
29th September 2022
The marketplace for information and data products and services has always been a challenge to manage. There’s no better source of insight on what’s happening than your peers who work with the same suppliers to license the same, or similar products.
This Community session brought together a group of insiders who shared insights to inform and shape your upcoming negotiations. Without revealing sensitive information, we discussed:
- Current commercial strategies of suppliers
- Emerging trends you may encounter in supplier relations
- Communicating your definition of "value for money" effectively.
View the article, "Three takeaways from the 'Let's talk suppliers' Community session", to review the anonymised notes from our discussion and catch up on what you missed or reflect on what you heard.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
- Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this Community session and provide easier registration (recommended)
- Or complete the Registration Enquiry form below and we will check your access and register you for this Community session.
- Learn more about becoming a Jinfo client
- Please complete the Registration Enquiry form below and we will check if your organisation has access and contact you to confirm either way.
- Community event title: The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Three takeaways from the "Let's talk suppliers" Community session
Tuesday, 11th October 2022
Let's talk about managing up
20th April 2023
[New] The Jinfo Subscription is back by popular demand!
"The goalposts keep moving..."
1st March 2023
Corporate belt-tightening continues and we are all being asked to do "more with less". But how practical is it to maintain service levels with diminishing resources? Before the straw breaks the proverbial camel's back, how do information leaders proactively manage stakeholders' expectations and resist the urge to "make do and mend" when budgets are tight?Read on the Blog
- The goalposts keep moving…
1st March 2023
- What a difference a year makes….
1st February 2023
- Happy anniversary Jinfo, née FreePint
4th January 2023
- Community session [May 2023] (Community) 23rd May 2023
- Let’s talk about managing up (Community) 20th April 2023
- Let's talk offshoring strategies (Community) 9th March 2023