Community deck - negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals
18th October 2021
Review the report from the latest of our popular negotiation role-play sessions...
This session's scenario: managing difficult conversations with internal stakeholders
What happens when the primary barrier to a successful contract negotiation is with your internal stakeholders rather than your supplier?
Following the role-play, we debriefed and analysed the interaction so that you can consider ways to apply what you've seen and heard to your particular environment.
Special thanks to Jinfo client Susanne DiDonato of DuPont for volunteering for this scenario.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Report title: Community deck - negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals
- Pages: 19
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals
Thursday, 22nd July 2021
Value Chain Analysis has its roots in client work, going back nearly a decade. Since then, information teams in a range of industries have adapted and applied it to a host of business challenges, with transformative results.Read on the Blog
- What can you do with Value Chain Analysis? What CAN’T you do?
Wednesday, 11th May 2022
- Trust Your Knowledge, Elevate Your Standing
Wednesday, 27th April 2022
- Change your mindset, change your world
Wednesday, 13th April 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Advance as an information leader, activate your expertise (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022
- Validating your hypothesis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022
- Foundation of Value Chain Analysis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022