Community deck - investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management
9th December 2021
Financial managers build wealth portfolios based on investment philosophies. Your organisation’s portfolio of third-party content should also be based on an investment philosophy, which clearly states objectives, strategies, and measures of success.
In this session, we reviewed and analysed real-world examples of investment philosophies used by members of our community.
We also talked through the principles of establishing an investment philosophy, so that you can develop – or enhance – yours.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Access to this report is available to Jinfo clients. Becoming a client will help your organisation:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value.
Submit the Enquiry form to find out if your organisation is already a client or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Community deck - investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management
- Pages: 25
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management
Thursday, 22nd July 2021
Let's talk about managing up
20th April 2023
[New] The Jinfo Subscription is back by popular demand!
"The goalposts keep moving..."
1st March 2023
Corporate belt-tightening continues and we are all being asked to do "more with less". But how practical is it to maintain service levels with diminishing resources? Before the straw breaks the proverbial camel's back, how do information leaders proactively manage stakeholders' expectations and resist the urge to "make do and mend" when budgets are tight?Read on the Blog
- The goalposts keep moving…
1st March 2023
- What a difference a year makes….
1st February 2023
- Happy anniversary Jinfo, née FreePint
4th January 2023
- Community session [May 2023] (Community) 23rd May 2023
- Let’s talk about managing up (Community) 20th April 2023
- Let's talk offshoring strategies (Community) 9th March 2023