Community deck - investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management
9th December 2021
Financial managers build wealth portfolios based on investment philosophies. Your organisation’s portfolio of third-party content should also be based on an investment philosophy, which clearly states objectives, strategies, and measures of success.
In this session, we reviewed and analysed real-world examples of investment philosophies used by members of our community.
We also talked through the principles of establishing an investment philosophy, so that you can develop – or enhance – yours.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
Access to this report is available through a Jinfo Subscription, which will help your organisation:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value.
Contact us to find out if your organisation already has a Jinfo Subscription.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Community deck - investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management
- Pages: 25
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management
Thursday, 22nd July 2021
Pivoting to meet the GenAI challenge
13th December 2023
Empower your stakeholders
5th December 2023
Jinfo December 2023 Update
7th December 2023
- Empower your stakeholders
5th December 2023
- "Need to know" content purchasing
8th November 2023
- How do you articulate your value? Do you need to licence content for generative AI? Are you planning for your succession?
3rd October 2023
- Pivoting to meet the GenAI challenge (Community) 13th December 2023
- Content portfolio needs analysis (Community) 16th November 2023
- Legal implications of licensing third party content for GenAI (Community) 24th October 2023