Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management
2nd December 2021
[Focus: Content Portfolio]
Financial managers build wealth portfolios based on investment philosophies. Your organisation’s portfolio of third-party content should also be based on an investment philosophy, which clearly states objectives, strategies, and measures of success.
In this session, we reviewed and analysed real-world examples of investment philosophies used by members of our community.
We also talked through the principles of establishing an investment philosophy, so that you can develop – or enhance – yours.
Slide presentation and notes
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for Jinfo clients.
If you are a client, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
- Community event title: Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Community deck - investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management
Thursday, 9th December 2021
Collective wisdom for Jinfo clients - Community sessions
Upcoming Community sessions offer peer-based problem-solving on the challenges of information strategy:
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going, 20th January
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools, 22nd February
- Validate the value of information – you are the expert, 29th March.
Make the most of this client benefit – register today.
- Get started, then keep going, on information strategy
Tuesday, 11th January 2022
- Big ideas move forward with small steps
Wednesday, 15th December 2021
- There's no information strategy without stakeholder engagement
Wednesday, 1st December 2021
- Validate the value of information – you are the expert (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools (Community) Tuesday, 22nd February 2022
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going (Community) Thursday, 20th January 2022
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021