Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management
2nd December 2021
[Focus: Content Portfolio]
Financial managers build wealth portfolios based on investment philosophies. Your organisation’s portfolio of third-party content should also be based on an investment philosophy, which clearly states objectives, strategies, and measures of success.
In this session, we reviewed and analysed real-world examples of investment philosophies used by members of our community.
We also talked through the principles of establishing an investment philosophy, so that you can develop – or enhance – yours.
Slide presentation and notes
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for Jinfo clients.
If you are a client, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
- Community event title: Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Community deck - investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management
Thursday, 9th December 2021
Upcoming Community sessions
- The Inside Circle – let's talk suppliers,
Thursday, 29th September 2022
The final quarter can feel daunting; a busy operating period often combined with a large number of contract renewals. Negotiations are increasingly difficult; a value based approach can provide useful levers. Learn about the practical strategies you can employ to drive the negotiating process.Read on the Blog
- Are you in a proactive state of resilience? Preparing for contract negotiations
Wednesday, 13th July 2022
- The value of information remains at the heart of it all
Friday, 8th July 2022
- Meet these four requirements to make progress on information strategy
Wednesday, 29th June 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers (Community) Thursday, 29th September 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022