Help with Jinfo Content and Community
Star (save) articles for future use
- Sign in to MyJinfo or create a new account
- Click on the star icon in any article:
- You will notice that the star is now yellow
- All your starred items are listed in your MyJinfo account on the Stars page.
Tip: To "un-star" an item, simply click the star icon again. To remove all stars, please contact us.
Frequently asked questions about Community
- "Are meetings recorded?"
To preserve confidentiality of meeting participants, Community sessions are not recorded.
- "If I miss a meeting but am interested in the content, what are my options for getting the insight?"
Jinfo clients can get a copy of any presentation deck with detailed notes on the session upon request. Clients can also ask their account managers to automatically provide these notes to them following each session, regardless of their attendance. Because sessions are conducted on a confidential basis, identifying information about participants is removed from the notes.
- "What level of detail do discussions achieve?"
Because these are confidential, research-based discussions, Community sessions achieve a significant level of detail. Participants discuss specific vendors, products, solutions and challenges. Members of the group offer frank advice and perspective to each other, to address common challenges.
- "Do participants feel comfortable revealing sensitive information?"
Yes, we are very careful to create a trusting, confidential environment, in which participants can feel comfortable sharing sensitive information, such as experiences with vendors, emerging challenges and opportunities around information strategy, and other topics.
- "How do I get access to Community sessions?"
Community sessions are an option that can be added to your Jinfo Account. If you're not sure if you have access, or if you'd like to add access, please contact us.
- "How do I learn what sessions are coming up?"
The Jinfo Newsletter and Jinfo Blog announce upcoming sessions. The Community landing page always has the most updated information on schedule and topic.
If you have any questions, please contact us.