Jonathan joined Jinfo in 2022 as a Senior Analyst to take responsibility for the Jinfo Benchmarking programme.
Prior to joining Jinfo, Jonathan built and ran a unique market data benchmarking programme for Boston Consulting Group. Whilst at BCG he built up extensive experience coordinating and leading industry forums, building class leading benchmarking studies on a broad cross section of content providers, as well as providing competitor research and vendor insights.
He has a long history of leadership positions with a number of information suppliers and was a director of a large European Fintech providing digital transformation services.
Jonathan can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Community sessions
- The Inside Circle – let's talk suppliers,
Thursday, 29th September 2022
"Is the client always right?"
21st September 2022
Whilst user expressions of value are important, they should be treated with caution. Information leaders can offer significant value by enabling smart decisions about information products and services. Realising this potential hinges on your ability to frame the question and offer potential solutions that serve the best interests of your organisation.Read on the Blog
- Is the client always right?
Wednesday, 21st September 2022
- Portfolio Management: do your "users' expression of value" drive your decisions?
Wednesday, 17th August 2022
- Are you in a proactive state of resilience? Preparing for contract negotiations
Wednesday, 13th July 2022
- Let's talk about benchmarks (Community) Tuesday, 18th October 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers (Community) Thursday, 29th September 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022