Leah Pellegrino is a professional librarian currently working in an academic library. She specialises in organising and providing access to content from a variety of print and electronic resources. Leah recently completed a graduate certificate in Paralegal Studies from the George Washington University and has a keen interest in legal research and resources. She is currently a member of the American Library Association, the Law Librarian"s Society of Washington, DC, and the National Capital Area Paralegal Association.
Articles by Leah Pellegrino:
Product Review of Bibliogo
Wednesday, 15th February 2012
Bibliogo from Reprints Desk, Inc., a web-based journal article app for research, is reviewed by Leah Pellegrino.
Citation Management + Current Awareness = Bibliogo
Tuesday, 14th February 2012
Executive summary of product review of Bibliogo
Monday, 13th February 2012
Executive summary of a VIP review of Bibliogo from Reprints Desk, Inc., a web-based journal article app for research.
Infotrieve’s Mobile Library: STM on the Go
Wednesday, 12th October 2011
Product Review of Infotrieve Mobile Library
Wednesday, 12th October 2011
Infotrieve Mobile Library, a business service solution for content access and management, secure social networking and collaboration, full service library outsourcing, content licensing, copyright compliant document delivery, usage analysis, reprints and collection management, is reviewed by Leah Pellegrino.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Portfolio value is an inside job
Thursday, 23rd September 2021
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021