Dr. Matthew Lambrinos is a European Patent Attorney, US Patent Agent and director of FAI PATENTS, an international patent filing firm based in London and San Francisco Bay Area. He prepares and prosecutes European, US and International Patents for entrepreneurs, SME"s and multinational companies in high technology and helps patent owners value and broker their patents.
Before entering the IP profession in 1997, Dr. Lambrinos obtained a doctorate in Thin Film Physics and Technology from the University of Salford, UK in association with Grand Ecole Centrale de Lyon, France. He also holds a 1st class BEng. in Electronics.
Articles by Matthew Lambrinos:
ProSearch from Pantros IP gets semantic
Friday, 23rd March 2012
ProSearch is an impressive web-based patent search software product from Pantros IP that uses an intelligent semantic system to provide patent search results and evaluation for patent owners, intellectual property (IP) law practitioners, consultants, investors and others in the IP industry.
Product Review of ProSearch from Pantros IP, Inc.
Thursday, 22nd March 2012
ProSearch from Pantros IP, Inc., impressive web-based patent search software, is reviewed by Matthew Lambrinos.
Executive summary of product review of ProSearch from Pantros IP
Thursday, 22nd March 2012
Executive summary of a VIP review of ProSearch from Pantros IP, Inc., impressive web-based patent search software, reviewed by Matthew Lambrinos.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Portfolio value is an inside job
Thursday, 23rd September 2021
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021