Barbara Fullerton has been in the information professional field for over 15 years, with experience in vendor relations, and corporate and law libraries. She has a Bachelors degree in mass communications, a paralegal certificate, and an MLIS from Emporia State University in Kansas. She has been in the Dallas, Texas area for over 10 years, and is an active member in AALL, SLA and other regional librarian and information professional organisations.
She is a regular speaker in the information industry, including AALL and SLA annual meetings, AIIP, SLA regional meetings, Internet Librarian, Computers in Libraries, SCIP, Texas Library Association and regional paralegal associations. Her speaking and writing topics include gadgets, mobile apps, privacy issues, data mining, and cybertheft. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles by Barbara Fullerton:
Discovering Invisible and Visible Information
Friday, 13th February 2015
Research and information management specialist, Barbara Fullerton, gives her view on tackling visibility and discovery issues; she highlights some of the content published to date in the FreePint Topic Series "Making Information Visible" as well as upcoming articles and webinars in the series.
Mini Review: Web Preserver
Monday, 18th February 2013
Barbara Fullerton reviews Web Preserver, a sophisticated yet easy-to-use product which not only allows you to preserve webpages in their native technology format but also to archive and tag them, and to monitor and compare website changes.
The Private Company Challenge
Tuesday, 23rd October 2012
Librarians and information professionals are continuously up for the challenge of finding pertinent information. However there seems to be that one request that tests one's research expertise—locating private company information.
Reports by Barbara Fullerton:
FreePint Report: Private Company Research
Monday, 22nd October 2012
Librarians and information professionals are continuously up for the challenge of finding pertinent information. However there seems to be that one re...
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Portfolio value is an inside job
Thursday, 23rd September 2021
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021